- Height - 14"
- Spread - 12 1/2"
- Pot Size - 8 1/4"
How To Care:
- Position - Full sun during the growing season.
- Temperature - Protect against hard frost
- Watering - Lime-free water is recommended. As soon as the soil gets dry water and do not let the roots stay overly wet all the time
- Feeding - Solid organic fertilizer every four weeks during the growing season. Liquid fertilizer every week.
- Pruning - You must trim the foliage regularly to remove the overlapping fan-shaped shoots
Important Shipping Guidelines:
We cannot ship to a FPO, APO, P.O. Box or to locations in Alaska, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Hawaii or anywhere internationally.
All Bonsai are shipped direct from the nursery and may ship separately from other items purchased via the New England Bonsai Gardens.
Most Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
If extreme weather is expected, we may delay shipping your Bonsai tree to guarantee a healthy arrival; in such a case we will contact you. We are shipping living trees and must be conscious of the temperature conditions to the delivery address, as well as, while in transit. That said, we reserve the right to hold the tree(s) to guarantee a healthy delivery. We will Hold Your Tree Until It is Safe to Ship.