- Height - 16"
- Spread - 9"
- Pot Size - 4 5/8"
How To Care:
- Position - Should be placed outdoors all year round. Semi-shade during the summer.
- Temperature - When planted in a pot protect from hard frost.
- Watering - Water thoroughly at first sign of soil dryness
- Feeding - Liquid fertilizer every week during growing season
Important Shipping Guidelines:
- We cannot ship to a FPO, APO, P.O. Box or to locations in Alaska, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Hawaii or anywhere internationally.
- All Bonsai are shipped direct from the nursery and may ship separately from other items purchased via the New England Bonsai Gardens.
- Most Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
- If extreme weather is expected, we may delay shipping your Bonsai tree to guarantee a healthy arrival; in such a case we will contact you. We are shipping living trees and must be conscious of the temperature conditions to the delivery address, as well as, while in transit. That said, we reserve the right to hold the tree(s) to guarantee a healthy delivery. We will Hold Your Tree Until It is Safe to Ship.
*** We Assume you know how to care for this bonsai tree. We've been watering, fertilizing, pruning, and weeding this tree for a long time. Once this tree leaves our facility, watering, fertilizing, etc is beyond our control. If you purchase this bonsai, we assume you're a responsible person and that you know what you are purchasing.
THEREFORE - The Buyer acknowledges and agrees that we makes no warranties once the Product leaves our nursery. This bonsai is sold “as is”. Sales are considered final. No refunds or exchanges will be offered in any instance. Please ask care questions prior to buying, if you are unsure.