This is a One-Of-A-Kind Hong Kong Kumquat
Exposed root Hong Kong Kumquat (aka Fortunella hindsii) produces edible orange fruits - but it's a bit sour. These are cool little trees, especially with exposed roots. These will fill out nicely as the temperature warms up.
This tree will thank you for putting it in the brightest, sunniest part of your yard. Sun and hot weather is what they love.
The tree you see is the tree you'll receive. Please ask us questions if you are unsure about caring for this tree. Please loot at the pictures.
About The Tree:
- This bonsai is 14.5" tall, measured from the table to the top of tree.
- The spread is 16.5"
- It ships in a 10" glazed ceramic pot
- Pictures taken June 15, 2021
The Tree(s) you see are the tree(s) you'll receive.
Important Shipping Guidelines:
- We cannot ship to a FPO, APO, P.O. Box or to locations in Alaska, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Hawaii or anywhere internationally.
- Most Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
*** We Assume you know how to care for this bonsai tree. We've been watering, fertilizing, pruning, and weeding this tree for a long time. Once this tree leaves our facility, watering, fertilizing, etc is beyond our control. If you purchase this bonsai, we assume you're a responsible person and that you know what you are purchasing. THEREFORE - The Buyer acknowledges and agrees that we makes no warranties once the Product leaves our nursery. This bonsai is sold “as is”. Sales are considered final. No refunds or exchanges will be offered in any instance. Please ask care questions prior to buying, if you are unsure.