Mother's Day Bougainvillea Workshop with Phil Hobkirk (Sunday, May 10, 2020)
Bougainvillea is one of the queens of Tropical Bonsai. They reward us with beautiful flowers that are easy to replicate if given the right treatment. Learn how to prune, pot and feed these outstanding plants. It can be a challenge to grow Tropicals in New England but with a few pointers and some hands on time under your belt you can enjoy the fantastic Bougainvillea in your space. You'll go home with an INCREDIBLE Bonsai.
- Attendee Cost: $75 per student
- Duration: 10am – 12:30pm. Please arrive a few minutes early.
- Bougainvillea Pre-Bonsai Tree
- Experienced instructor
- Refreshments & snack (water, soda, chips)
- Bonsai tools, soil, and wire to support the class
- Bonsai Pot: Participants have color and shape preferences. It’s not included but we have thousands of pots to choose from.