Open Workbench (Saturday, March 21, 2020)
Jun Imabayashi is New England Bonsai Garden’s Resident Bonsai Master and it's a pleasure to have him and his team open the workshop to share their knowledge.
Participants must have Bonsai experience, such as a Bonsai Basics workshop, and you should bring your own tree(s). Whether it is fine tuning or a complete overhaul, work on your trees under the watchful guidance of an expert. Tools provided
- Attendee Cost: $30 per student
- Duration: 10am – 2pm
- Experienced instructor- Jun Imabayashi or Joel Mullen
- Refreshments & snack (water, soda, chips)
- Bonsai Tree: Specimens are available for purchase in our greenhouses if you do not already have bonsai for this workshop. You are encouraged to bring your own tree to this workshop.
- Copper wire: We will not include copper wire in this workshop, but students can bring their own if they want to wire their conifers with copper.
- Wire, soil or supplies. Everything you need will be available for purchase and you are welcome to bring your own supplies.