Repotting Basics Workshop (Saturday, April 17, 2021)
Repotting is the most important step in keeping your bonsai tree healthy and refined. In this workshop Joel Mullen will work with you to properly repot as many of your trees as time, and class size, allows.
Joel will also discus the importance of using proper soil as well as how to properly prune roots and find the correct angle to stage your tree.
Tools, wire, and mesh will be provided for this class but feel free to bring your own. Premium soil, as well as deciduous and tropical blends, are available for purchase on site but you can also bring your own soil.
- Attendee Cost: $45 per student.
- Duration: 2pm – 4pm. Please arrive a few minutes early.
- Experienced instructor
- Bonsai tools, soil, and wire to support the class
- Bonsai Tree: Participants have preferences (small tree, large tree, indoor, low light, etc). Allowing participants to select their own tree works best. We have hundreds of Pre-Bonsai (starting at $9.90)
- Bonsai Pot: Same as the tree, participants have color and shape preferences. It’s not included but we have thousands of pots to choose from.
- Bonsai Soil: Premium soil, as well as deciduous and tropical blends, is available for purchase
Location: 914 S. Main Street, Bellingham, MA 02019 - Unless otherwise specified, all students should meet in the greenhouse labeled “Workshop”. It’s right behind our retail store – you won’t miss it.
Covid 19 - We are following all rules and regulations with regards Massachusetts requirements on Covid-19. The class sizes have been reduced to 6. Distancing and mask wearing will be followed.
Unlike previous years we will not be providing snacks and refreshments but feel free to bring your own.