Japanese Bonsai Tool Set & Roll (6 Pieces)
What you get is a top of the line Japanese Bonsai Tool Set. The pieces in this set are perfect for those who have their own bonsai trees or for work around the yard.
What You Get:
- Bonsai Tool Roll - Tool wrap includes a cloth fold-over to protect your tool's delicate edges and tips while keeping them dry, clean and organized. The sturdy construction and stitching will give you years of service.
- Japanese Round-Blade Branch Cutter - Since pruning is very important — especially for future growth — it is important to choose the very best cutter. The high-carbon steel Knob cutter has a round edge and will stay sharp with proper use and care. This version is made with high-quality steel and is finished in black. Dimensions: 8" Material: Polished Carbon Steel. The Tool is not stamped, but it's beleived to be a Genji production.
- Japanese Jin / Wire Pliers - With a long nose and gripping mouth, Jin pliers are perfect to give that rough and weathered look. They’re also perfect for related Bonsai tasks such as wiring, gripping, twisting and squeezing. This 7 1/2" Carbon Steel.
- Traditional Wire Cutters - Designed to cut wire cleanly without damaging branches. Wire cutters are indispensable tools. These are the traditional wire cutters. Joshua Roth Brand
- Pruning Shears - Professional-grade pruning shears. The spring-loaded blades create an easier cutting action and reduce user fatigue. For safety, a catch is provided to lock the blades in the closed position.
- Hemp Broom