Japanese Tamahi Bonsai Fertilizer Pellets
100% organic fertilizer pellets. They are solid, dry, and crafted in pellets to shape. Soy, bone meal, rapeseed, minerals and rice bran are combined and dried.
N:P:K = 5.3:4.0:1.0
- Organic Tamahi Fertilizer for Bonsai (Large Size)
- Azoto (N) organico: 5,3%
- Fosforo (P2O5): 4%
- Potassio (K): 1%
This fertilizer is used for bonsai trees because it sustains its effectiveness without dissolving quickly.
Perfect for Fertilizing:
- Tamahi fertilizer is made from soy, rapeseed, minerals and rice bran.
- Bonsai: With 6" pot, approximately 6 pebbles are used;
- flowers and plants: with 12" of pots, 8 pebbles are used;
- Complete fertilizer for strong growth.
- Provides a vital and healthy bonsai.
- For both young and old outdoor bonsai and shohin.
Directions: Scatter pellets across the soil surface and then water. The pellets will provide a slow, continuous release over the course of two months with subsequent watering. The pellets may be pushed into the ground a bit. Keep Tamahi moist to get the best result. The granules can also be put in a fertilizer basket with some sphagnum moss. Tamahi will be effective for 6 or 7 weeks. Then replace the grains. Apply 4 - 6 times a year to your bonsai