Shipping & Fulfillment (Full Time)
New England Bonsai Gardens (NEBG) is looking for an individual that can help us with shipping & fulfilment, in Bellingham, MA. NEBG is known as a premier place for bonsai enthusiasts to learn about bonsai gardening and to shop for specimen trees, tools, and supplies. We pride ourselves on our top-notch customer experience.
Responsibilities include preparing packages for shipping via small package carriers. Our goal is to ensure that all products are delivered to customers on time, all inventory is accounted for, and that supplies are replenished regularly. Responsibilities also includes assembling items, lifting & moving items, mixing soil aggregates, and more.
This position will involve phones, email, shipping/receiving, labeling, assembly, and packing. The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
· Computer Experience.
· Experience in a fast-paced shipping and customers service environment
· Ability to lift up to 50lbs, regularly
The successful candidate should demonstrate strong communication and organizational skills, have a strong desire to learn, and have the ability to work well independently.
Exposure to adverse temperatures which may include extreme hot or cold.
The following physical activities are required:
- lifting, reaching, bending, walking, sitting, standing, pushing, and pulling.
Must be able to routinely lift and maneuver a minimum of 50 lbs. without assistance. May be asked to occasionally lift and maneuver 50+ lbs.
Qualities we're looking for:
· Self-motivated, friendly, positive, enthusiastic, patient, flexible, and reliable
· Strong attention to detail and follow-through
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· The ability to lift 50lbs repeatedly during any shift
· Walking, standing, bending, pushing and pulling
· Working outdoors
· Reliable transportation
Typical work week is Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. Our ideal candidate would be with us long-term. No students (high school or college) – for this position. If you're interested, please email us a cover letter (firstname.lastname@example.org) introducing yourself and telling us a little about yourself and why you're the perfect candidate for Tadpole.
Please include resume. Inquire for Salary