Hyuga Imported Japanese Pumice Additive for Bonsai Soil. 100% Pure - No Dyes, No Chemicals.
- READY TO USE - Hyuga Pumice is generally dust free, but during shipping, you will see sediment at the bottom of the bag. You may need to sift.
- TRUST THE EXPERTS - This is the Pumice we use on most of our Imported specimen trees.
- AVAILABLE IN 18L SIZE - You will receive the original Blue Hyuga bag.
Pumice is IDEAL FOR PLANT HEALTH. It Promotes Excellent Drainage & Water Retention, Maintains Moisture While Allowing Air Into the Roots
ALL NATURAL: 100% Pure Volcanic Pumice - NO Artificial Coloring, NO Dyes, NO Chemicals.
Pumice Particle Size varies from 3/8 – 1/8". Depending on the size of your tree / plant, you may want to sift our the large or smaller particles. At the nursery, we often sift out the smaller 1/8" particles and use it for our Shohin Trees. It's not necessary, but sifting to appropriate size helps with the visual appearance. Large 3/8" particles would look odd with a Shohin and Small 1/8" Particles would also look odd with a larger bonsai tree.
Pumice is ideal for soil mix's to improve the drainage of bonsai and other container plants.
- Pumice is one of the best additive to soil mix for Bonsai, cactus and succulent.
- It helps retain moisture and improves drainage.
- All our pumice have been sieved to discard dust and tiny particles.