Bonsai Basics Workshop (Sunday, September 6, 2020)
This hands-on workshop is the best class for a beginner of all ages. Come with your enthusiasm and open mind, and leave with a beautiful Bonsai and the confidence and knowledge to keep it alive. If you have been wanting to learn about Bonsai but are uncertain how to go about it- this class is for you.
Participants will learn the basics of Bonsai care and the instructor will guide you through the pruning, trimming and transplanting of your own Bonsai. Class will cover care instructions, the elements of Bonsai style and design, wintering your Bonsai, and more.
- Attendee Cost: $30 per student. Always free shipping.
- Duration: 10 am – 12 noon. Please arrive a few minutes early.
Included with Workshop:
- Experienced instructor
- Bonsai tools, soil, and wire to support the class
What’s NOT included:
- Bonsai Tree: Participants have preferences (small tree, large tree, indoor, low light, etc). Allowing participants to select their own tree works best. We have hundreds of Pre-Bonsai (starting at $9.90)
- Bonsai Pot: Same as the tree, participants have color and shape preferences. It’s not included but we have thousands of pots to choose from.
Attendees Per Class: 6
Location: Unless otherwise specified, Unless otherwise specified, all students should meet in the tent next to our pot shop– you won’t miss it.