We are hiring for the following positions:
1. Performance Marketing Rockstar
New England Bonsai Gardens (NEBG) is looking for a brand centric AND enthusiastic performance marketing Rockstar to lead our direct marketing initiatives. ( in Bellingham, MA). NEBG is known as a premier place for bonsai enthusiasts to learn about bonsai gardening and to shop for specimen trees, tools, and supplies.
The ideal candidate knows how to build and scale complex online and offline marketing campaigns, uses their insights to think up creative solutions, and brings the analytical expertise necessary to optimize performance and drive ROI.
As the Growth Marketing Manager you’ll be developing, managing, and executing initiatives that help convert prospects into customers.
You should have in-depth online marketing experience, a passion for digital technologies, and hopefully a love for bonsai gardening.
- Oversee partner for web design and paid digital media.
- Develop weekly email communications and creative strategy.
- Developing persuasive content. Blogs, social pots, labels, press releases, headlines, etc.
- Communicate insights and suggest improvements based on data and observed trends
- Develop advanced tagging strategies for measuring attribution and capturing multi-channel campaign performance across: social, mobile, digital and offline channels
- Collaborate with team members to develop and support our clients Lead Generation campaigns.
- Update and maintain reports on marketing campaign performance, cost and revenue trends, and website metrics.
- Monitor, track, and report on search engine marketing metrics, including return on investment & trend analysis.
- Exceptional & conversational writing skills.
- 2-3 years experience as an online marketing.
- Experience with being part of a small but growing team.
- Demonstrate a proactive work ethic and able to prioritize daily work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player - positive attitude with a desire to pitch in where needed.
- Bellingham, MA.
- Base: Negotiable
- Please send resume and references to email@example.com
1. Shipping Associate
New England Bonsai Gardens (NEBG) is looking for an experienced Warehouse Shipping Associate, in Bellingham, MA. NEBG is known as a premier place for bonsai enthusiasts to learn about bonsai gardening and to shop for specimen trees, tools, and supplies. We pride ourselves on our top-notch customer experience.
Responsibilities include preparing packages for shipping via small package carriers. Our goal is to ensure that all products are delivered to customers on time, all inventory is accounted for, and that supplies are replenished regularly.
This position will involve shipping/receiving, labeling, light assembly, packing and inventory control. The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Experience in a fast-paced shipping and receiving environment
- *Experience receiving packages and putting them into the system
- Delivering packages to the proper personnel
- Ability to lift up to 60lbs
- Inventory control experience
- Ability to label shipments
- MS Office experience
- QuickBooks experience
- Forklift experience is preferred
The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent communication and organizational skills, have a strong desire to learn, and have the ability to work well independently. Botanical interest and knowledge of bonsai plants are a plus.
Exposure to adverse temperatures which may include extreme hot or cold. The following physical activities are required: lifting, reaching, bending, walking, sitting, standing, pushing, and pulling. Must be able to routinely lift and maneuver a minimum of 25 lbs. without assistance. May be asked to occasionally lift and maneuver 50+ lbs. Tight deadlines that may require overtime are required. Overtime may be required.
- Safely package, document and ship packages according to procedure.
- Provide support and guidance to team members with less experience and job skills.
- Provide superior support to meet and exceed external customer expectations by supporting order fulfillment accuracy of orders completed and on time delivery metrics.
- Trouble shooting and responding promptly to inventory issues, and fielding inventory inquiries by way of email.
- Assist in the logistics of the scheduling deliveries and pickups of product from both internal and external customers.
Qualities we're looking for:
- Self-motivated, friendly, positive, enthusiastic, patient, flexible, and reliable
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to lift 50lbs repeatedly during any shift
- Walking, standing, bending, pushing and pulling
- Working outdoors
- Reliable transportation
Typical work week is Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. Our ideal candidate would be with us long-term. No students (high school or college) – for this position.
If you're interested, please email us a cover letter (firstname.lastname@example.org) introducing yourself and telling us a little about yourself and why you're the perfect candidate for Tadpole. Please include resume. Inquire for Salary