Uncle Bill’s ALL NATURAL Pesticide
Bonsai trees are not much different than most trees. If not cared for, bonsai trees can be a utopia for bugs.
This is why it is important to be proactive in the care and treatment of your bonsai tree(s)
If the tree is unhealthy, insects are going to take advantage and the infestation could become severe. If the infestation is small it takes a lot less effort to solve.
Uncle Bill's Pesticide is the All-Natural Solution.
Here are the benefits of this natural solution:
- Field tested and non-toxic
- Can be applied indoors or outdoors (outdoors preferably)
- No Mixing
- KILLS SPIDER MITES AND THEIR EGGS ON CONTACT
- DESTROYS POWDERY MILDEW - Keep your plants free of Powdery Mildew,
- Eliminates a wide range of insects including spider mites, aphids thrips, broad mites, russet mites, white flies, grubs, many kinds of ants, etc.
- Use as a treatment or as a preventive
- All-natural, food-grade safe, easy on plants
- Contains NO citric acid and NO isopropyl alcohol.
What You Get:
- 8oz bottle
Uncle Bill’s ALL NATURAL Pesticide is a concentrated Ready-To-Use pesticide. Shake well and frequently prior to using. Ingredients may separate during storage. Spray a fine mist to cover all plant tissue. Allow foliage to air dry in still air. Apply weekly or more frequently if poor conditions persist. Repeat every second day until free of pests. It’s always recommended to test a small area of the plant first and see if the plant reacts adversely to the treatment.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Avoid Contact with Eyes and Skin. Wash Well with Clean Water. Consult a Physician Immediately.
Tips to prevent bonsai pest:
- If you are using a humidity tray, make sure to use gravel or river rocks. The small stones prevent your tree and it’s root's from sitting in water. You do not want the Bonsai roots or the potting medium to come in direct contact with water.
- Remove leaves that drop on the soil on in the humidity tray.
- Add air circulation. A small fan circulating the air also helps.
* Uncle Bill’s All-Natural Pesticide qualifies as a minimum-risk FIFRA 25(b) exempt pesticide.