Japanese Maple Workshop with Lou Carreiro (Spring Celebration on Saturday, May 13, 2023)
All workshops are led by one of our Bonsai experts. We provide some of the happiest and healthiest Bonsai trees, and we love to share our knowledge!
What’s Included with the Workshop:
- Experienced Instructor: Dr. Lou Carreiro
- Instruments: Tools, soil, and all other necessary instruments will be available for you to use.
- Bonsai Tree: The Japanese Maple Clump are currently in 1 gallon grow pots
- Bonsai Pot: We have selected Japanese glazed and unglazed shallow oval production pots. However, if you prefer a different pot, you can certainly purchase one.
What's NOT Included with the Workshop:
- Everything you need is INCLUDED
- Regarding the Bonsai pot. If you prefer a handmade, Yixing, or even an Imported Tokoname container, you can purchase one for this workshop
About the Workshop & Location:
- Attendee Cost: $185 per student
- Duration: 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm. If you arrive a few minutes early, you'll have more time to enjoy the nursery!
- Limited Class size: 6 students.
- Location: 914 S. Main Street, Bellingham, MA, 02019. Unless otherwise specified, all students should meet in the greenhouse labeled “Workshop.” It’s right behind our retail store – you can’t miss it.
- Refreshments Available: We have refreshments available for sale (Soda, Water, snacks).
- Bathroom: There is a portable washroom at the facility.
** All sales are final. No Refunds will be given on workshops provided by New England Bonsai Gardens.