This is a One Of A Kind Apple
This tree arrived at the nursery a few weeks ago, from a private collector.
An Apple Bonsai tree in a Richard Robinson pot is a true masterpiece of horticulture and artistry. The Apple Bonsai, scientifically known as Malus, is a captivating miniature version of an apple tree, meticulously pruned and shaped to resemble its full-sized counterpart. When placed in a Richard Robinson pot, known for its exceptional craftsmanship and aesthetic appeal, this combination becomes a work of living art.
The Apple Bonsai boasts small, finely serrated leaves that take on various shades of green throughout the year, transitioning to brilliant hues of red, orange, and yellow during the fall, just like its larger apple tree counterpart. The trunk of the Bonsai is gnarled and aged, suggesting the passage of time and the tree's enduring resilience.
Richard Robinson pots are renowned for their elegance and suitability for Bonsai. Richard died in 2014, and his pots are highly covetted. Crafted from high-quality ceramics, these pots often feature intricate designs and textures that complement the beauty of the Bonsai tree. In the case of an Apple Bonsai, a Richard Robinson pot would likely be chosen to accentuate the tree's aesthetics and provide a stable foundation for its growth.
About The Tree
- Height: 16" tall, measured from the table to the top of tree.
- Spread: 10"
- Pot: 7.5" Ceramic pot
- Photographed on August 31, 2023
- Ships from our Massachusetts Nursery
The Tree(s) you see are the tree(s) you'll receive.
Important Shipping Guidelines:
- We cannot ship to a FPO, APO, P.O. Box or to locations in Alaska, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Hawaii or anywhere internationally.
- All Bonsai are shipped direct from the nursery and may ship separately from other items purchased via the NEBG.
- Most Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
- If extreme weather is expected, we may delay shipping your Bonsai tree to guarantee a healthy arrival; in such a case we will contact you. We are shipping living trees and must be conscious of the temperature conditions to the delivery address, as well as, while in transit. That said, we reserve the right to hold the tree(s) to guarantee a healthy delivery. We will Hold Your Tree Until It is Safe to Ship.
*** This is an expensive Bonsai. We've likely been watering, fertilizing, pruning, and weeding this tree for a long time. Once this tree leaves our facility, watering, fertilizing, etc is beyond our control. If you buy this bonsai, we assume you're a responsible person and that you know what you are purchasing. THEREFORE - The Buyer acknowledges and agrees that NEBG makes no warranties once the Product leaves our nursery. All One-Of-A-Kind Trees are listed AND sold “as is”. Sales are considered final. No refunds or exchanges will be offered in any instance. NEBG assumes no responsibility for the health and welfare of the products after they leave our nursery. Please ask care questions prior to buying, if you are unsure.