Olive in Green Round Pot
This Collected Olive was acquired by in 2021 (Could be 2020). It was freshly repotted in a handmade Terre-O-Vert Skull Pot, early 2022. The exact age is unknown. You can see that the "trunk" was lightly carved and lots of opportunities to carve more.
These Collected Olives generally have a lot of Character, and Jun has an eye for the excellent ones. If you are familiar with Olives, they are heavy trees so the shipping cost reflects the trees size and weight. The tree will be safely boxes, insured, and shipped to arrive safely and healthy.
Please ask for more pictures and/or details if needed. If you are interested, and you need more information and/or pictures, please ask.
- Height - 16" from the table
- Spread - 12"
- Pot Size - 11" Japanese Tokoname Pot. I should know who this potter is, but i need to look up the stamp again. I did include a picture of the stamp in-the-event- that you locate it first.
How To Care:
- Position - Full sun
- Temperature - Can withstand temperatures slightly below 32 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not expose to strong frost.
- Watering - Avoid constant wetness. Water thoroughly when the soil feels dry.
- Feeding - Solid organic fertilizer every four weeks
Important Shipping Guidelines:
- We cannot ship to a FPO, APO, P.O. Box or to locations in Alaska, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Hawaii or anywhere internationally.
- All Bonsai are shipped direct from the nursery and may ship separately from other items purchased via the New England Bonsai Gardens.
- Most Shipments of Trees are released on Mondays and Tuesdays only to avoid being held in-transit over weekends.
- If extreme weather is expected, we may delay shipping your Bonsai tree to guarantee a healthy arrival; in such a case we will contact you. We are shipping living trees and must be conscious of the temperature conditions to the delivery address, as well as, while in transit. That said, we reserve the right to hold the tree(s) to guarantee a healthy delivery. We will Hold Your Tree Until It is Safe to Ship.
*** We Assume you know how to care for this bonsai tree. We've been watering, fertilizing, pruning, and weeding this tree for a long time. Once this tree leaves our facility, watering, fertilizing, etc is beyond our control. If you purchase this bonsai, we assume you're a responsible person and that you know what you are purchasing.
THEREFORE - The Buyer acknowledges and agrees that we makes no warranties once the Product leaves our nursery. This bonsai is sold “as is”. Sales are considered final. No refunds or exchanges will be offered in any instance. Please ask care questions prior to buying, if you are unsure.