Bonsai Basics II: Design Workshop (Sunday, May 29, 2022)
This is the follow up to the Bonsai Basics Workshop and is an important step in your Bonsai education.
Learn how to style by pruning and wiring as you develop a long term design plan for your Bonsai.
- Attendee Cost: $35 per student
- Duration: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm. Please arrive a few minutes early.
- Experienced instructor - Peter Olson
- Bonsai tools, soil, and wire to use in class
- Bonsai Tree: Bring your own or choose one from our selection.
- Bonsai Pot: This workshop will not include transplanting. We do offer thousands of pots to further the design plan of your Bonsai.
Covid 19 - We are following all rules and regulations with regards Massachusetts requirements on Covid-19. The class sizes have been reduced to 6. Distancing and mask wearing will be followed.
Unlike previous years we will not be providing snacks and refreshments but feel free to bring your own.