Ho Yoku Horticulture Pumice - Mined in the USA
100% Pure - No Dyes, No Chemicals.
- USED BY PROFESSIONALS at New England Bonsai, Kaikou School of Bonsai, and it’s the brand trusted by Independent Garden Centers.
- READY TO USE - Our pumice is sifted, hand Mixed, Dried, and Bagged. This is Professional Grade Pumice Sifted to a Uniform Size & Dust Free.
- TRUST THE EXPERTS - This is the Pumice we use on most of our specimen trees such as our Imported White Pines.
- RESEABLE STAND UP POUCH - Use what you need, and reseal the pouch for future use.
100% Money-Back - Satisfaction Guarantee if you and not satisfied.
Pumice is IDEAL FOR PLANT HEALTH. It Promotes Excellent Drainage & Water Retention, Maintains Moisture While Allowing Air Into the Roots
ALL NATURAL: 100% Pure Volcanic Pumice - NO Artificial Coloring, NO Dyes, NO Chemicals.
Our 3/8 – 1/4" pumice is ideal for soil mix's to improve the drainage of bonsai and other container plants. Our pumice is a natural volcanic product... no rocks, roots or other debris.
- Pumice is one of the best additive to soil mix for Bonsai, cactus and succulent.
- It helps retain moisture and improves drainage.
- All our pumice have been sieved to discard dust and tiny particles.