Bonsai Branch Bender
Branch Benders are used when a trunk or branch needs to have additional pressure to bend into different positions. Hooks and jacks are coated with a red vinyl plastic to cushion the branch and minimize and scuffing or damage. After level is in place, you can tighten the jack screw a little every few days to get the results you are looking for.
- Small branch bender has a fixed spread of 2 1/4 inches and will accommodate a branch diameters of 1/2 or less.
- Medium branch bender will spread up to 2 3/4" and accommodate trunk diameters of 3/4" or less.
- Large Medium branch bender will spread up to 3 1/4" and accommodate trunk diameter of 1"
- XL branch bender will spread to 4 1/2" and accommodate 1"+
- XXL Branch bender will spread to 6" and accommodate 1" +