Repotting Tropicals Workshop (Saturday, May 14, 2022)
Repotting is the most important step in keeping your bonsai tree healthy and refined. In this workshop Joel Mullen will work with you to properly repot as many of your tropical trees as time, and class size, allows.
Joel will also discus the importance of using proper soil as well as how to properly prune roots and find the correct angle to stage your tree.
Tools, wire, and mesh will be provided for this class but feel free to bring your own. Premium soil, as well as deciduous and tropical blends, are available for purchase on site but you can also bring your own soil.
- Attendee Cost: $45 per student.
- Duration: 10 AM – 1 PM. Please arrive a few minutes early.
Included with Workshop:
- Experienced instructor (Joel Mullen)
- Bonsai tools, wire, and mesh to support the class
What’s NOT included:
- Bonsai Tree: Participants have preferences (small tree, large tree, indoor, low light, etc). Allowing participants to select their own tree works best.
- Bonsai Pot: Same as the tree, participants have color and shape preferences. It’s not included but we have thousands of pots to choose from.
- Bonsai Soil: Premium soil, as well as deciduous and tropical blends, is available for purchase
Attendees Per Class: 8
Location: 914 S. Main Street, Bellingham, MA 02019
Unless otherwise specified, all students should meet in the greenhouse labeled “Workshop.” It’s right behind our retail store – you can’t miss it.
** All sales are final. No Refunds will be given on workshops provided by New England Bonsai Gardens