show / hide sidebar
- Bonsai Trees
- Containers & Pots
- Tools, Soil & Supplies
We are open to the public from 9-5 Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
914 S. Main St. (Rte. 126)
Bellingham, MA 02019
Telephone: 508 883 2842
Fax: (508) 883 2862
WE OFFER FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £50.
FREE POSTAGE IS ONLY AVAILABLE ON STANDARD DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND ADDRESSES.
https://www.gov.uk/tax-on-shopping/taxfree-shopping For exports to countries outside the EU although these are exempt from VAT you may be required to pay import duties by your government, you will be notified by the courier that delivers your goods if this is the case. Some countries (including but not limited to Norway, Switzerland and Turkey) do not impose import duties on products shipped from the EU, however in some cases you may be required to pay a local sales tax; you will be notified by the courier that delivers your goods if this is the case.
|CANADA||HONG KONG||NEW ZEALAND||SRI LANKA|
|DENMARK||KENYA||REPUBLIC OF IRELAND||UNITED ARAB EMIRATES|
|ESTONIA||LATVIA||SAUDI ARABIA||UNITED STATES|
British Forces Post Office commercial contracts list and approved for sending items using the BFPO mail system. When placing your order, remember to use your BFPO Postcode in the delivery address to ensure we can connect it to the BFPO mail system as quickly as possible. You can look up your BFPO location postcode here if you are unsure. Please complete the delivery address as below;
firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 0844 567 7073. If the goods are damaged we will need a proof of the damage, either by the item being returned to us, or in some cases an image sent via email. Customer Care they can advise you on the best course of action. Once we have verified the damage we can then rectify the situation. If your UK delivery is delayed in transit we are required to wait 5 days before we can claim and resend your order. If you are an overseas customer we have to wait up to a maximum of 30 days from despatch, after this period has passed we can re-send the goods.
We take deep personal pride in delivering trees to our customers that they’ll cherish forever, and that all begins with our detailed & extensive process of prepping and packaging our Bonsai for transit.
However, once we hand over the package to the carrier, the treatment and care of the tree is no longer under our control and unfortunately, things do happen in transit that can negatively affect the health and wellbeing of your tree.
If you suspect that damage was occurred during the delivery process, please contact us immediately at 508-883-2842 or by email at NEBonsai@NEBonsai.com
Non-Specimen Bonsai (Trees Under $100)
- We guarantee all non-specimen Bonsai for 30 days, whether you purchase them instore or online. In the event that you purchase your tree online, we can guarantee that the tree will ship healthy, but weather and shipping services can have an impact on the condition your Bonsai arrives in. If there are any issues upon your tree’s arrival, PLEASE contact us immediately so we can intervene and do everything we can to save the Bonsai.
Specimen Bonsai (Trees $100 and Above)
- We guarantee all specimen Bonsai will ship from our facility in peak health. Specimen trees are one-of-a-kind and because of their unique nature our ability to replace them is extremely limited. If you have ordered a specimen tree from us and it arrives damaged, you must contact us within 24 hours of receipt. After that time, any health problems or damage to the tree are considered the buyer's responsibility. We strongly urge any customer purchasing a specimen tree from us to review our care instructions for their breed to ensure it thrives in their care. We guarantee that all specimen Bonsai arrive healthy and true to name. Please note that once a tree leaves our nursery, weather and shipping services can have an impact on the condition your Bonsai arrives in. If there are any issues upon your specimen tree’s arrival, PLEASE contact us immediately so we can intervene and do everything we can to save the Bonsai. Insurance is ALWAYS purchased.
- Water your bonsai. It is thoroughly watered to ensure it has plenty of moisture during transit.
- Secure your bonsai. The pot is securely wrapped and taped up, both to protect the tree as well as to help hold in moisture.
- Package your bonsai. We ship our bonsai trees in large corrugated boxes that leave room for the tree on all sides.
- Add extra security. Unless we feel it will potentially harm a fragile tree, we add packing peanuts around the tree. This provides shock protection, as well as helping to insulate it during shipment
- Return the item in the same condition in which you received it.
- Include the packing slip with the "reason for return" section completed, and
- Return the item within 30 days of the shipment date.
- Autographed books
- Customized items like corporate gifts
- Gift cards
- Bulk\wholesale purchases
- Opened fertilizer, pesticides, pastes, or soils.
- We off an industry leading 3-year guarantee for manufacturer defects (warranty excludes general wear and tear)
We’ve been shipping trees before the CD player replaced the tape player, before International Business Machine became IBM....
Unless there’s a snow storm, it’s a national holiday or the shipping carriers are closed, we ship DAILY.
If you like finger loops, you may want to give these scissor-style cutters a try. Its larger style is hefty enough for the thickest wire, while the smaller size is best used with fine-gauge wire.
Don't use hardware store wire cutters. These Yoshiaki bonsai wire cutters are unique and provide the precision you need when removing wire from delicate branches. Use proper wire cutters and avoid damaging your shears (yes, we've seen some try to use their shears to cut and remove wire) by using proper wire cutters.
These - as all Japanese Yoshiaki Tools - are hand forged with high-carbon steel. They are the preferred tools of World Renown Bonsai Master Masahiko Kimura and they are used EXCLUSIVELY on our trees at New England bonsai Gardens.
The wire cutter measures 7 3/4" long, with a 1/2" cutting blade.
Yoshiaki Bonsai Tools are made the old fashion way - By hand, with some modern machinery. The machine forms the edges outline, then humans finish the edges, assemble and finish the product. The craftsmanship and cutting performance of Yoshiaki tools is superior and why bonsai enthusiast prefer this brand.